*Tuesday, July 13, 2004*

today is a wet day.
in the morning, i took 853 to school. i crossed my fingers. i walked to the interchange after alighting from the stop. I strolled. I waited. I looked. Nope, she wasn't there. damn it. =(
Sch sucks. anyway, lunch in wet pants felt good though. I wish i could do it more often. haha. I found out that my gd fren sitting behind me is called gerald. lol. So fun.
Think about it.
Sent someone to love me, i need to rest in arms to keep me safe from harm in the pouring rain. Give me endless summer, lord i feel the cold. feel i'm getting old before my time.
Its such a wonderful song. how about listening to spOOn singing it. haha. how about the gorgeous neighbour listening to it. not bad. i might have encouraged them to speed up their process of moving their house.
So here i am, trash-talking. i just got some sushis and half price. magnificent. so now im sitting down here, thinking about her, i guess.

Wo zhi dao ni he wo jiu xiang shi dou jiang you tiao..............

Snoopy went poo-poo 10:27 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->