![]() |
|
|
*Sunday, September 26, 2004* i just returned from a cup of hot chocolate with celest and manyan. I like the milky taste. Just now was my first time taking a neoprint too. Its so fun. Its also gay and eeee.
Suddenly I realise, i cause problems. I don't know why. But suddenly I just realise that. You see, I always say the wrong things and the wrong time. For example, i caused problems to a couple because i spoke too much when speaking to each of them individually. I am a problem causer. I shouldn't talk. It hurts alot when I realise I am a problem causer. Now I cause another problems. I feel guilty because I really don't wish things to happen this way. So much for my confession. I will never get it across. Haha. Anyway, its a promise that i won't exploit this song. I'll just sing it once. Just once for my miss right. So I guess the lyrics and the score of My Confession will be left in the mooncake box for a while. No more composing songs for awhile. I'll attend a song-composing course after my Os. Then, i'll compose better songs and I hope i can compose songs that can inspire as well as encourage people to spur on. I hope. I hope i don't cause anymore problems too. Its a terrible feeling. | |