*Saturday, September 25, 2004*

prom night is coming soon. i've yet to take any action on her. I must really speak up one of these days. But she will definitely reject me. i really hope that one day she might just randomly drop by my bloggy and unintentionally see "My Confession" and accidentally realise its written for her. argH. Impossible. Im so insignificant in her eyes. She won't notice it. Even if she does, she will only notice that i am unnatural and crazy. She won't get it. Its impossible. Haha. I think too much.

the results are already out partially. Its within my prediction. I got 4 for my R4 and im on my way to a 5 for my english. I will be going to SRJC for sure. Sad. But I do worry for lung. He's in deep shit. a 6 for e maths. How will he get anywhere. I hope he does well in other subjects.

Praying my ass off. I hope i don't fail my humans. I hope she would eventually notice.


Snoopy went poo-poo 5:13 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->