*Tuesday, September 21, 2004*

Time flies. Its the end of the carefree 5 days after prelims. Nightmare and horror will come walking into my life tomorrow. I don't want to think about it.

However, I'm grateful that this 5 days ended on a high note. I didn't know singing out of tune in a small room could be so much fun. Leslie, ks, ang and I went to k-box and went singing like crazy. Its fun. I enjoyed myself. I guess i am just way too musically inclined. =p

On my way home, I was interrupted abruptly by the scenes in Taeguki. All of a sudden, I feel that I am soooooo insignificant. I would never have done anything like sacrificing myself for the sake of someone else. Then the NKF drama shows' scenes also came into my mind. If some family member of mine contracted kidney failure, i would never have donated mine to him or her. Ah...crap. I think too much.

I'm praying tomorrow doesn't come too soon.

This is the song i composed.

The Confession
Sitting in the living room
Sleeping in my own bed room
It must have been you
I think i just caught a flu

There I think about you
and the words that came from you
decision in my room:
i'm calling you

Chorus:
When I miss you
I would feel blue
Cause I love you
The jovial you
I would take care of you
Whenever you're down with flu
I promise you
I will be true
I'm telling you
I love you.

What was on my face was gloom
I just couldn't touch you
You think i'm playing a fool
What is the problem with you?

I still feel that I'm true
All along it was you
I wanted to meet you
Just to tell you

Chorus x2
Spoken: Won't you please give me a chance?

Lyrics by: spOOn

I know one day this will come in handy. Haha. I wonder if can touch people? I certainly hope one day i can sing it to her. So fun.



Snoopy went poo-poo 7:01 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->