![]() |
|
|
*Sunday, October 24, 2004* Finally graduation day is over. Time really flies.
I still remembered the time when I first entered 3E7. Its scary. I blamed myself for choosing the wrong class, but look, before I knew it, I was enjoying myself in E7. It always happens. I was just beginning to enjoy school and all of a sudden, graduation day is over. I love my upper sec life more than my lower sec life. I love the guys in E7. You see, Min Loong and I are good friends(I think). We share so much together, from work to girls. I will miss him the most. I love my NCC mates too, James and Ang. We would always have fun singing together. Then there is Amos. Amos rocks! He feels the most "brother-like" to me. Shi Hao and Yao Yu make me feel the same way too. I like to spend time with them. Then there's ks and alven and mathew and yy and warren. They are always there to listen. I love leslie too. We love chinese pop! Finally there's penuel. We are PS! Not pang seh, but Penuel and Spoon! I hope we'll stay together to make music alive! How I wish we can stay like this forever, but what has to be has to be... I love NCC too. Mr Wong would always teach us about leadership. I must thank him for that. NCC shaped me alot as a person. I will never forget the times we had together. From marching and physical training under the scorching sun to the parades after we're crowned the best unit. I will miss Ee Hong and Shiu Hei the most. The climb up Ophir was the most memorable part of my life. We shared the great times at the peak. Shiu Hei helped me to find my spectacles when I accidentally dropped it in the river. I'm really grateful for that. Shiu Hei, thanks for sharing with me what you have in the hotel room too. =) I love ZHNCC Part D 2004. The times we had together, i'll never forget. I have 2 greatest regrets in my sec school life. The first is that I did not treat my friends well. I wish I had treated them nicer. And my second regret is Avril and Sook Lee. I'm really sorry. I regretted saying such things and I regretted apologising only one and a half year later. I wished I haven't done such things. It looks like its the end of another chapter in my life. I love my school. I love my friends. We'll move on, but we'll remember the times we spent together. But there's still IgN! We'll be forever together. Hahaha! IgN, work hard. The single goal. The single JC. The single digit. There's still time. Don't give up hope. We'll talk about such things later. I'm going wherever you go. I may regret my choice later in my life, but at least I know I will never regret it for now. I'm trying to work hard. I'm willing to give my everything into this. One day, I'll play Sonata in C Minor (Pathetique). Listen. =) | |