*Saturday, October 02, 2004*

today is IgN camp october 2004. IgN is almost at full strength at lung's house. so fun! there's school tomorrow though. Sad.

Prelims results are all out. I got an 11 and i think its not that bad. Anyway, me, kiat and jun can go to the same jc for 3 months! I can't say the same for guan,lung,kit and lao da. But anyway, these three months are not that important, What is more important is that we stay together, always.

Ming Loong has been complaining to me about me irritating him. I'm sorry! I didn't know I was that irritating. Also, Ming Loong complained that i get involved with too many girls. I think I no talent to be involved. How sad. - . -

Today's camp is one of the last few ones before Os. Perhaps the last. After this, im sure all IgN members will be working hard towards their common goal of achieving a single-digit score for the Os. I will be working hard too.

Lets all work for it and get it. We'll f*** the top spot in our schools. TCHS, Raffles, Bishan Park, Beatty, Yishun Town, Zhonghua and Chung Cheng. All of them will conquered by the IgN. Lets work ppl!

Go IgN!!!


Snoopy went poo-poo 1:06 AM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->