*Sunday, October 17, 2004*

This is a long one. So many things have happened this week. I am very distracted.

I'm forgetting about mm. Anyway, it must have been someone that is quite distant and someone that doesn't know me that well.

Firstly, I must apologise to IgN. Kiat, you are right. We share good times and we accomplish great things together! Kiat, this is what I have to say to IgN today.
Kiat-- Life is good. Its not all the material that matters. Its life that really matters. Work hard, we'll end up together, enjoying life together.
Guan-- We should really stick together more often so that i can understand more. I'm sorry about the clashes we had in the past. We'll try harder. =p
Lung-- Do find us whenever you have problems too. And sometimes, being friends also means compromising with one's faults and flaws. Drink more water too. :)
Jun-- AMK CENTRAL IS GOOD OK!!! We'll stay together ok? Dun be so distant. We'll go to RJC together if possible!
I love IgN. I really do. Its a great feeling to know that there's always a group of friends you can fall back on when I'm really troubled. IgN, stay together!

I have really never thought about it before too. I thought I was irritating. I guess I wasn't. I'm not sure which move to take. I think I will first get more comfortable before i do anything else. I just hope i will be given a little bit more trust. Trust that I will change. Trust that I will never do it again. Trust that I can be trusted. We'll wait and see. Things won't change for now. I like that chain, so wear it more often. =)

O yea. And there's the 3 month JC course. TJC doesn't appeal to me. I went to the open house of AJC, TJC, NYJC and NJC. I think NJC rocks. Rocks big time! But its either AJC or NJC for me. It really depends.

It has already been many days since I haven't studied. I better study soon, so that at least I can make it.

Go IgN!



Snoopy went poo-poo 3:50 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->