*Sunday, October 10, 2004*

Its been a long week. I've got more pimples, maybe its because of the stress. Everybody's fighting hard while I, being weak and feeble, simply cannot get down to work. And when I look at the others, it just smacked me right in my face. The Os are really coming.

Anyway, it was Soh's birthday 3 days ago. Min Loong and I decided to give her a birthday present. I guess I was really too HJ. I didn't dare to get her out, give her that hamtaro, say "happy birthday" and give her a birthday kiss. Haiya. Lousy me. So that hamtaro was left at her corridor for awhile. =p

Then just yesterday was my brother's birthday. My brother is changing. He's getting better! I couldn't believe it when he returned unscathed from his BCT. Looks like he's a week closer to getting his red beret. I will be happy for him then. I'll be proud of him too. Poor brother. He's Soh didn't turn up for his birthday celebration. See brother, i told you. Sohs aren't good for us. "You yuan wu fen" we call it. So much for Sohs. But we'll still be stuck with them in the register forever. Sum and Soh. There's nothing that seperates us. OPQRSTU. Its the next vowel. You get it.

My brother's leaving again now. He's booking in. I wish him all the best.

Meanwhile, I'll work hard. I won't dissapoint my family. Especially my mum, who authorised me complete freedom since my birthday. I'll work hard.


Snoopy went poo-poo 8:24 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->