*Thursday, October 28, 2004*

Matters of the heart.

Its been 15 days since i started messaging her. But it looks like everything ended all of a sudden. I don't know why she did that. I hope i'll be fine after awhile.

Last night was a stormy night. The night left me sleepless on my bed. All of a sudden, i feel so empty. No more of her? The thought of that saddens me. I must thank her for teaching what is called love. I found a new definition for love. Love: someone worth sacrificing for. I thought about it. If one day, something happens to her, I might be willing to do anything for her. If it was someone else, I wouldn't think that way. I guess I can call her my first love. It might be hard to believe. But I think I finally understand what is love. Its the first time i cried for a girl. Its funny, but its true. I have never cried for any other girl before. I don't know why. It just made me feel like crying. I was on my bed. Tears just fell out for no reason. Don't know why.

Do I feel bad? Yes I do. I guess I'm not good enough. I'm not perfect enough. Too oversensitive, too much thoughts and too small. James helped me with printing the grad photo last night. I framed the pic up. Now it haunts me. The moment I look at it, I feel sad. A simple word but it describes exactly how I feel.

I'm never going to play the piano again. Unless someone offers me a better reason to touch the keyboard.

I guess I will continue to wait. I'm acting fine. I'm not fine. I feel unwell. Seriously. To say hi to her as if nothing happened is impossible. I can look as if nothing nothing has happened. But that's not the truth. Its like a box of sand. A half-filled box. Suddenly, someone pushes a rock into the sand. The box is now full. Then you pluck that stone out. You leave a dent in the box of sand and the sand will never level itself again. Its like that.

My first love. Appeared suddenly and disappeared suddenly. I can still remember that chain on her neck. I was so close to her. Suddenly, everything seems so far away. Cry hard. Yes, cry hard. Emotionally hurt. Seriously.

IgN still rocks. I'm sorry kiat. I will never be late again.

love,
spoon

Ps:Kiat you know you are important to me. Sorry kiat.

Snoopy went poo-poo 4:08 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->