*Sunday, October 03, 2004*

Suddenly, I realise that I cannot live without music. Just recently, I left my guitar in school and while i was at home, i noticed i felt that i had nothing to do at home. However there's the piano there and i started playing pathetique again. whaha. im really really going to attend the song-writing workshop conducted by my brother's friend, who composed songs for Jerry Yan.

IgN camp ended yesterday and we ended it off by playing soccer at our home ground. I'm really going to miss these few days.

I'm also going to promise myself there will be no more inolvevment of any kind with any other girls. I feel bad.

Today is a brand new day. Tomorrow, my brother will be going for his true Basic Commando Training with his new jungle hat. Its so cool. My brother, like me, is also a great pessimist. He keeps telling me that he will die from the training and i will be happier while training as some infantry. Wait till i really get into guards. By then, i may be like him. Also, he thinks that when he asks people out, he is dragging them out and sabotaging them. I think he has some problem. And he's scared of everything. How is he going to pass out with a red beret? Anyway, good luck to him. I still have some faith in him though.

I hope I will be able to talk to emmy again soon. I think its irritating for her but I simply like to know more about her anyway. I'm not going to use the word "her" or "her" or "her" anymore. It shows that one is "humji" because i felt that way when i saw ang's bloggie. Whahahaha. Ang is "humji".

Meanwhile, there's nothing much to do, except for the two scgs paper, which i haven't touch at all.

Snoopy went poo-poo 3:19 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->