*Sunday, October 31, 2004*

This morning, i was reading the papers. suddenly i choked on my chocolate milk. It read "Soh Sook Lee (Miss)". of course i read the article. the TAF one. Don't get it wrong. If it was "Amos Julian Sivasuprimaniam", i would have choked all the same.

I decided to write on. I'm so dead. I'm not sure if i can take the chinese paper tomorrow. I found out that I had forgotten how to write my chinese name a week ago.

Actually I feel alot better already. With brothers like wolf and kyiat, I don't mind living on. Thanks brothers! Now I know. IgN forever. But kyiat and lao da doesn't have to take chinese paper tml. arGH!!!

I'm happy with my friends. They listen to me. Not just plain listening to the words, but feeling for my tone as well. I'm very touched. I must say, the most important people that comes after my family will be IgN, especially kyiat and wolf. I cannot afford to lose them. I'm sure we don't want to lose each other. Now I understand. When you listen, you have to look out for the tone. Its very important. Because you might not get the whole meaning without knowing the tone.

Recently, I downloaded this song at kyiat's house. Its called "Waiting for you" by Hu Yan Bin. I think that song rocks and I love it. It goes:
Waiting for you. I'm waiting for you. Waiting for you kiss me at the night. Wei he ni,Cinderella, liu gei wo yi wang wu ji de si lian? Waiting for you. I'm waiting for you. Waiting for you come here to my dream.....
Yes the english sucks but the melody is beautifully composed. The melody expresses exactly how one feels when waiting. I feel the composer's interpretation of the word "waiting". Ah. I feel it. I like this song.

Kiat and I decided to live in amk for the rest of our lives. I think amk's cool. Everything's so convenient. I don't mind living here for the rest of my life. The environment, the people and the places. We have pierce reservoir, we have bishan park and we have sports cafe. I love amk.

Here's sth evil. Ask person X how many points he/she would like to get for o levels. If he/she goes for double digits and is a nice person, then encourage him/her. If he/she goes for single digit and is someone you detest, ask him/her, "which subject?". It works.

i'm still listening to that song. haha. Deeply in love with the song.

love
spoon




Snoopy went poo-poo 1:46 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->