![]() |
|
|
*Wednesday, November 24, 2004* chalet is over. it was fun! I missed my snoopy badly....
I remember that I did practically nothing on the first day of chalet except playing cards. But i enjoyed drinking with Penuel. Too bad we didn't get drunk and go about speaking nonsense! I regretted not eating enough. Then I had to go to cheers to eat cup noodles. Sad. Poor penuel and yy had to wait for me. But its a good thing. You see, we are a impossible combination back then. Now we can stay together and talk together. Hahaha.. And the cheer's shopkeeper. WAH. I will never forget that look on her face. I will visit her again in december if IgN has a chalet. I enjoyed my second day alot more. The guys and emmy and cheryl and weiling played basketball in the morning. Then I got sooooo hungry I decided to get something to eat at cheers. So I walked there from the chalet and realised i forgot to bring my wallet. grr. In the afternoon, the single men's club went for lunch at the Different Tastes Restaurant. So fun! Leslie was saying..."We paid so much for lunch so we must eat slower and enjoy the air con. We seldom eat in a high class restaurant". Then we bowled. Miraculously i bao dao wei lao. Whahahaha. Proud of myself. 1yr nv bowl can still get a high score. Evening was spent on mahjong and dinner. My stupid phone keep ringing and keep turning off by itself. I must change a phone! I enjoyed my ride back home because we rode home with yen ming's dad. He's a humourous guy! Rocks! I learnt a lesson during the chalet about life. Life is like a game of mahjong. You should never wait for a Shi san yao because it will never happen. You end up losing money. You should never keep any one of the fengs or dragons when the other three of them are obviously visible on the table. You end up losing money too. Don't put your hope on impossible stuffs. You lose yourself. Although I learnt that, I don't know how to apply it. Love spoon | |