![]() |
|
|
*Monday, November 29, 2004* today i attempted cooking dinner for my family. I learnt a good lesson again. Its not a cooking lesson. Its another life lesson. I learnt that we should always appreciate our mum's cooking.
Suddenly I realised how much I took my mum for granted. Every evening I would return, enter the kitchen and then ask "Is dinner cooked yet?" without actually feeling how she feels. I think that's still alright. But when I go "Yuck. Its awful.", I believe she must have been hurt so _______________________much. I promise that I will never take my mum for granted again. Sometime during this holidays, I should spend some time with her. I'm sure she would love time with me. Also, I promise that I will never criticise my mum's cooking again no matter how sucky it is. Really! My mum's not at home now. I just finished cooking. Its "Herbs and cheese with mushroom pasta". I think its horrible because the sauce for the pasta feels like water. Not viscuous enough. I'm so dead. Wait till my dad and mum tastes it. I'm sure they will put it in a nice way like..."Why don't you leave your cooking to mum instead?". =) Love Spoon | |