*Saturday, November 20, 2004*

The o levels has just ended. Unbelievable. It seems as if the "bitter tea" joke of jun came only a few days ago earlier at the start of this year.

Relieved? Yes. Very empty too.

When you have got not much to do, you tend to think too much. I'm already beginning to ask "whats next?". I realised what lies ahead is quite borring. Another two years of cramming before another 2 years of military jail. Then years of studying again and then stepping into the very practical society where only the fittest survive. Wtf.

I'm sure throughout the Os i've been hurling vulgarities at the papers which can fill an entire piece of paper. I should control myself.

I've always loved christmas. Especially orchard road during christmas. You walk down there during the eve at night and you will see the festive decorations and you can hear the christmas carols. I like Jingle Bell Rock. =) Then after that, I will think about the song Last Christmas. The nicest christmas song. Not that traditional la. But still very nice. "Last christmas I gave you my heart. But the very next day, you gave it away. This year to save me from tears, I gave it to someone else special." This year will be a lonely christmas again. But I deserve it. What to do? Anyway, i'm looking forward to christmas.

Emptiness. Is it because I've always thought about studying and when everything stopped, I feel empty? I wish it isn't anything else.

Meanwhile, I'm without much sleep. I just slept for 2.5h last night. I couldn't sleep. Lung's room does not have enough space!

Chalet is coming on monday. I will make no attempt to hide my true feelings. =)

Love
spoon

Snoopy went poo-poo 7:22 AM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->