![]() |
|
|
*Saturday, November 06, 2004* constipated. unable to defaecade.
I screwed my english and ss papers. Looks like i'm going to srjc again. Or maybe even worse. Maybe I can't even make it to a jc. Maybe i'll just go SP to study chemical engineering. what if i cannot even make it to its chemical engineering course? So much for JCs. I can't enter hwa chong for fun even for the first three months. I'm so dead. Anyway, I decided. It should be copper-brown on the 19th. Its a nice colour. By the way, I think that I'll be left on the shelf for the rest of my life. Maybe I'll just leave myself on the shelf too. I think that I really cannot make it. The many things I have done, I really feel bad about it. Its always like that. Wishful thinking on my part. I must be an idiot to camp by my phone all the time everyday. I must be an idiot. Kiat says we should play mind games. Hahaha... Your games work. yiyi always calls you for nth. My games don't work. I end up torturing myself camping by the phone. The No. 8 pawnshop has a new series. Alex To is finally back! So cool. Ha Nuo and Gao Han are together for the first time in the whole show. Gao Han's the subordinate of Ha Nuo, who is the boss of the No. 8 pawnshop, working for Hei Ying. Poor Gao Han. Everyday kenna kp. Even lost his girl's soul to Hei Ying. If I were him, I rather die. I decided to wear my spoon with "I love you" set on it. It reminds me of my loved ones. I bring it in during the exams. So when I finished a paper, I would take it out and pray for them. It makes me feel more secure because I feel closer to them with the spoon. Yea. The examinations. Especially those which require you to write alot like humans and english. 2 words:Wa Lau. The girl sitting behind me and the girl sitting beside the girl sitting behind me are both very very pressurising. I can already hear them flip the pages even before I finished half a page. Sad. Yesterday I went to Punggol Nasi Lemak Centre. The nasi lemak over there is made of gold. A chicken drumstick costs 2.20, an egg and ikan bilis each costs 1+++ and the sambal sotong costs 2. I have never eaten a plate of nasi lemak which costs 6.70 altogether. But kiat's plate costs so much more. He paid 10.20 for extra tempura and sotong. The moment I think about it, I would laugh. Hahahahhaha. Yes. Lung asked me how does a dory fish look like? I told him the dory fish look something like that *points at the dory fillet*. I've decided already. I've told leslie and warren about it. If i were to marry, I would marry some girl with the names like Sophia, Sabrina or Constance. Gladys is still ok. I don't mind having to repeat these beautiful names over and over again for the rest of my life. But i guess I'll be left on the shelf. always waiting. but with much joy, i hope. love, spoon | |