*Thursday, November 25, 2004*

the problem with me is that I think too much. I tend to think even more than too much when i've got nothing to do. I've got several thingys that are bugging me.

I miss 4e7.

I haven't get the form for bursary from kbcc. i have to submit it by the end of this month.

i haven't registered for my PAE. I don't know if i should put aj as first choice but im positive about that. My printer is down. I don't know how to get my verification slip printed.

I have a job interview for a job as a waiter tomorrow. What if that aunty beside me gets the job instead of me..

I miss 4e7.

I have to take the first bus tomorrow to punggol to meet up with IgN.

I really have to take some time to visit my grandparents. They must have missed me alot. I'm going to go to my grandma's house for dinner sometime next week.

Prom stuffs. Tomorrow i have the interview so I can't go out with the guys to get them. I don't have enough money!!! I may have to wrap a towel and just step into Marina Mandrin.

I miss her.

God, save me.

"And through it all....She offers me protection, alot of love and affection...whether im right or wrong.."

Loads of Love
Spoon

Snoopy went poo-poo 8:39 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->