*Thursday, December 30, 2004*

yr 2004 summary

This year I learnt some things. I learnt that you'll always enjoy if you do things together with your friends no matter what it is. But staying over is not a very wise thing to do la. I learnt that to tolerate and to thrash things out are best ways to maintain friendships. To be sincere and honest and to respect always do you good in human relationships.

Upholding integrity is a big thing. One who lives with integrity, lives with pride.

Family is the most important group of people to you in life. You can actually count on them to help you whenever you're in hot soup. But in return, you should always treat them with much respect and nicely.

25th of December is actually christmas day. =/

One must always live with self-esteem to be a happier person.
Basic things you should know for better self-esteem:
1)Everyone's entitled to their needs and happiness. You're no exception.
2)You don't have to be perfect. Being good enough is enough. And you're always good enough.
3)You exist.

Always stay focused. Always be clear of what you want.

The best thing that actually happened to me this year is the Medieval Night Campfire. Without the campfire, I won't be the happier person I am today. I still remembered I said sorry to sook lee that day because I felt good that day. I forgot why I did that already. But anyway, it sure did me good. After that I was able to concentrate more in class and sleep more peacefully during maths lessons because of the fact that sitting at my place became less pressurising with less enemies. Whoa. And I'm really very happy that I apologised.

The worst thing that actually happened to me this year must be the release of O level chinese results. I cried so badly and I felt so weak. It totally ruined my confidence for an entire month. Sigh, Fortuantely i managed to cope with my own expectations and I was on track again.

The most embarassing thing that happened to me is the Chemistry Practical for prelims. I was looking at the pretty girl in front of me, then singing "Qing Ren" by Huang Pin Yuan to myself in my mind as i was doing titration. Then I poured the wrong liquid into the buerette and contaminated everything. Aiyo. I should stop looking at pretty girls all the time.

New year is now less than 24 hours away. Its going to be 2005 soon. 2004 will be gone forever. I'll miss 2004 alot. But I know 2005 will be a more challenging year. So I'll just have to do my best in whatever that comes. Either in my relationships or in my academics.

I'll continue tomorrow if I have time.

Love
spoon






Snoopy went poo-poo 11:40 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->