![]() |
|
|
*Thursday, December 23, 2004* Its finally christmas.
Christmas eve was spent nicely. In the morning, I was out with ks and nian. It is the strangest combination I have ever encountered. We never got together in school before that. Thanks to my brilliant idea that we should get our revenge. =) So we went for lunch at kfc, then looked for christmas cards and wrappers and played pool. Ks and I decided to make christmas cards. So we went to thomson plaza to make some. We bought our materials and worked on them at BK. Poor nian, she waited for us and was like bored to death. So its nice that she waited for us. =) By then my pocket had already suffered much from a small hole. =( The night's even better. Immediately after that, IgN met up for lunch at the glasshouse. Fish and co. It was indeed rare that we had a full-strength gathering. No turkey and logcake. Maybe we'll have some today. But my pocket really suffered ALOT from a very big hole. The fish and chips costs doubly expensive as compared to the norm because its christmas eve and they had a special menu. Dinner was nice as we heard some great guy singing for the whole of the glasshouse. He sang songs like "Its my life" and "The reason" by hoobastank. Whoa. I love it. I wish that one day i can sing like him. After dinner, we received some funny gifts from fish and co. They are some fish-shaped light emitting diodes or something. So bright. But nice too. We pinned them on our clothes and walked around, which was quite nice. Then suddenly, I noticed the santa's hat which doesn't have lights on sale. So all of us bought them. Then we had a santa's brigade walking about on orchard road. Of course there were alot others with the santa's hat. But the fun thing was the walk on orchard road after that. Snow-sprays and party sprays were on sale. So the whole of orchard road seemed as if some riot was taking place just now. People were spraying as snow as if they have never tried before. Its a great sight. Fortunately, I'm not some big pretty girl or else I would have been sprayed to death. Pretty girls were given much more attention i believe. So there was alot of white foam on us by the time we reached the other end of orchard road. The smell of the spray smelled nice so it was not that bad. Its my first time seeing all these things. Christmas is fun. But I do worry for the cleaners. Alot of thrash was left behind. I am just very disappointed by the inconsiderate people around. Those people who sprayed into people's eyes were horrible. They didn't think about the consequences. And those who littered indiscriminately(is that how u use the word.) should try to clear up the mess on orchard road before they think about littering. Spending christmas with friends is a wonderful thing. I hope to be able to spend all the christmases in my life with my friends. And my family, of course. Love Spoon | |