*Saturday, December 18, 2004*

The christmas season is here! Its all in the air! I smell the wind. There's the smell of christmas. The wind's getting heavier each day and its turning colder too.

My holiday begins today. I stopped working. I should be financially able to tide through these two weeks. Actually Cheng is a nice person. He's one person that is quite sincere that I know of. I want to add him to "my permanent contacts list". When I grow up and begin making it big, I won't forget him.

Just now I was out with kiat,jun and guan at queensway. They bought shoes, but I couldn't find a single one that i liked.

My favourite song always tell my story. For now, its er wo zhi dao. Best song ever. I love this song. I sing this everyday on my guitar. Ha. One day I will be able to perform it well i hope.

Love
spoon

Snoopy went poo-poo 9:44 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->