*Thursday, December 23, 2004*

just christmas.

christmas. christmas. lots of people on orchard road. Just now, I went to orchard road for dinner and desert. I saw lots of people.

I saw this girl who doesn't look like a girl. Wasted man. She had pretty eyes which looked similiar to nianya's. I don't know what she did to herself. She looked as if she was a he.

Anyway, its nice to walk along orchard road now. The decors are all up. Its nice. Me, kiat and jun. We were talking about how my kkb principal moderates scores and how other kkb principals do the same so jun can't get into vj and kiat can't get into aj science. hmmph. We had blizzard and Han's. I felt quite warm. I think its because its really warm. There's a really big christmas tree inside ngee ann city. I think I should take a photo there some time. Its about 4 storeys tall.

I just felt like writing something. So I just did. I'm looking forward to tml's X-country cycle. I hope it won't rain.

Love
spoon




Snoopy went poo-poo 1:22 AM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->