*Sunday, December 26, 2004*

finally christmas is over already.

IgN was again at full strength to watch kungfu hustle. I thought kiat only ressembles stephen chow alittle. It was only then I realised its not alittle. Its ALOT. Kiat was doing the pose stephen chow was showing. The one with folding arms and holding a lollipop and an axe. The passes-by were quite amused with kiat I believe. There was a striking ressemblence. With the similiar eyes, face shape, mouth and hairstyle. WAH. Maybe kiat can make it to the big screen one day too. =)

The movie was really boring. I feel a little conned. The fighting scenes were like only okayyy and they were nothing too interesting. I even fell asleep during some of the scenes. We finished the show at around 4.20 and by then i was already very shagged. Then we went to the kopitiam near bras basah rd. I fell asleep there and we went home by 6. It was alittle boring.

Anyway, its always good to spend time with my friends. I have always enjoyed doing so and I believe in the future, I will continue enjoying it.

Love
spoon

Snoopy went poo-poo 10:33 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->