*Sunday, December 05, 2004*

-day 0 without my soulmates-

She's left. for a week. I will miss her.

I promise that I will never use any vulgarities again. It sounds uncivilised and disgusting.

Just now I was at kiat's house. We were looking at our pictures we took during the hike. i'm sure I felt terrible then. But at least now i'm feeling a little more comfortable with kiat again. I'm really sorry for being late. No excuses. I was at fault to make all wait. I will never be late again. As i was saying, we were looking at pictures. We all laughed at how gay all of us looked in the photos. The most outstanding one was the one with kiat with the trunk and lung on the water pipe. We were also talking about how smooth uncle jack said "weeeeaak". Hahaha!

She's right about me being especially sentimental at night.
"How do i live without you? I want to know. How do i breathe without you? If you ever go..."
Its going to be a long week. I remembered how I rated myself in my journal using the names of cars for what i have done that day during primary school. So now I'm going to rate how much i'm thinking about my two soulmates simpler. Just using numbers. On scale of 1-10, today's 2. If today's like 6 or 7, I know i would have died by next week. So I hope I can survive.

I hope things will be better tomorrow.

Love
Spoon

Snoopy went poo-poo 11:40 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->