*Thursday, December 16, 2004*

I feel that I'm too easily affected most of the time. I have to learn to cope with things or else it will be bad for me. Today, I feel like the crappiest person on earth.

Today is my 2nd last full day with 3m. Tomorrow will be the last. Then no more "put it in,presspress and shelf it" already. I think i will miss it. Then my paycheck only comes in 2weekS! Wah lau. Where got good pay check at the end of the day? = )

Where did everybody go? Everyone seems as if they left me here alone on purpose. Kiat's celebrating b'dae wif yi, lung's at his chalet, dear leslie,james and kaisiang and e5 ppl are at their chalet. And e7ers are all at cheryl's house. I forgot to go because I thought it is not today. Lousy me. Crappy me. I feel lonely. So i'm going to find jun for a game of wc3 later. I'm so bored.

Things happen too fast. Time passes too fast. Everything's fast. It feels as if i'm lagging behind time. Its already the 16th i believe. 2 more weeks to school reopening. Tomorrow's posting. I'm already closing both my eyes ready to see myself admitted to aj. I'm not happy at all. I don't know why. Perhaps I chose it because of the distance factor. On second thoughts, there's kiat and guan and jun with me for the first 3 months! we're going to rock the place. Ha. so its not that bad.

Sadness. Ah james. This one is for you. Do you feel that, sometimes, you're crying and shouting your heart out helplessly but no one hears you?Do you feel that, sometimes, every second passes with much agony? Do you feel that, sometimes, your heart feel heavy for some reason? Do you feel that, sometimes, you feel very empty and lost? I think all together makes up sadness. Heh. I feel, together with you. But I believe certain things, it takes more than just nature to make them happen. But again, letting nature take its course is still the best. You fold arms and do nothing. I don't know what I'm talking abt anymore.

Kiat is right. I should just go to sleep. Guan is even more right. Leave the thinking to the rest. I wish I could. Sleeping haunts me now. I used to love sleeping. I'm now afraid that something might have happened while I'm asleep, and when I wake up, i find the whole world upside down. And I always think too much, especially in this point of time, there's nothing much to think about. So I end up thinking for the rest, instead of leaving the thinking to them, Simply lousy. I can't do it.

Love
spoon

Snoopy went poo-poo 9:40 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->