*Thursday, December 23, 2004*

just little things on my mind.

Jun, I have a friend get 7 points then he appeal to go in vj and he got it. =)

Well well. Christmas in 2 days. I think we should reserve our turkey dinner and log cakes by today. We should buy two log cakes! One must be chocolate one. The other can be anything. So me and kiat and attack the chocolate one.

Now I remember why I kept hurling vulgarities at people. It must be ncc. Once in there, you get so affected by some aura thingy. I just realised when I stepped into the annual camp. Its very bad. I think there are alot better ways to show how you feel or to command your men.

I guess aj isn't so bad. We have ALOT of people going over there. Like our very own people. Like kiat,jun,guan,me,kerr and see man. That's like 6 of our own people already. I can already picture what's going to happen on 3rd of january. Our 6-men army will be like in front of the ajc gate. Each having a strong but different aura. HAHA. Then we'll march in. Storm the place or something. Then realise we're all in different class, get uncomfortable and cry. Sob.
But again, I have some fellow zhonghuarians there too. Good brothers like ee hong and shi hao. Then we have emmalyn. Maybe kiat will see emmalyn in arts and beat her up accidentally. Or maybe the other way round. = ( I'm thinking too much. Some more aj is soooooooo near my house. So its still alright. Lifeless school. But I can go home or go to anyone of our own ppl's house to have some fun. Oh well. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at aj.

Love
spoon

Snoopy went poo-poo 8:21 AM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->