![]() |
|
|
*Saturday, December 18, 2004* correct james. Let nature take its course. She want to come, she will come. She don't want to come, even killing yourself won't bring her to your wake. So let's just sit back and fold arms. Don't look foward to anything because every second passed makes you feel even worse and heavy.
Today i'm going on about my sand in a box theory. Its painful for one if another keeps driving stones into the box of sand and taking them out each time after driving them in. And each time the stones get bigger. So it gets more painful each time. The dent in the sand is very big. So, for once I won't aid in the driving of stones into the box of sand. Fold arms. Let nature take its course. It seems I'm the one that is most affected and talking about it everyday. I should stop soon. Today I'm plagued with financial problems. I got not enough money even after working. Love spoon | |