*Thursday, December 02, 2004*

Prom night is finally over. Suddenly, i feel very empty again.

Prom night was fun. Everyone dressed so nicely. The guys look great and the girls look pretty! Then we have the prom king and queen. Celest rocks. Haha. Although the food there sucks pretty much, i believe we enjoyed our time over there. We even danced, although I didn't know what I was doing. After the prom night, we spent our night at the hotel in Marina Mandrin. It sure felt good seeing leslie confess in front of karin. =)

Then there's me. I am troubled because I don't know if I did the right thing by asking such questions. Maybe I shouldn't hurry things.

Tomorrow I'll be starting my job at 3M with kiiat and jun. I hope we will survive and our job will be easy. Wish me luck.

Waiting for you.

Love
Spoon

Snoopy went poo-poo 4:22 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->