*Monday, December 13, 2004*

its not the start of suffering. I'm sure of that.

Today I went slacking. Went for work for only halfday and joined e7 for badminton and lunch. Although not all were there, I still felt quite good. Then there are kaisiang's friends. Leslie was soooooo crazy over them. Orh hor. Leslie have you forgotten your karin dear? Hahaha. But I can understand. There's a chinese saying that goes, even a great hero falls to the charm of a beautiful woman. Poor leslie.

I heard james and company plan for tomorrow! I'm feeling so sad because I can't go with them to science centre and have fun. stupid 3m. once again, may their noses bleed and their pants split.

I promised lung to give him a treat. Treat treat loh. Big deal. Hahahaha

I feel as if i have thousands of canonballs running through my head. Alot to think about.

Love
Spoon

Snoopy went poo-poo 11:38 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->