![]() |
|
|
*Sunday, January 09, 2005* life in ajc.
Its been a long time. Fortunately, my dad released his ban on me from using the computer. Now I can finally come online again. Orientation at aj was over on friday. Orientation was generally fun. If I were to say anything about it, I would say.. "WHY GIVE ME A FEMALE DANCE PARTNER LIDDAT ONE!!?!?!?! I KENNA EATEN UP LIKE SOME CHICKEN BREAST MEAT!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Yes, I even wanted to spray disinfectant on my hands. I'm a traditional chinese man and I don't like having contact with any females except for my mum for now. Anyway, the orientation, is just another orientation. Tribal funka, what crap. Basically, its just learning dances and playing lame games that make u know each other in the OGs. But its still alright. Everything ended with a campfire that was extinguished by rainwater on friday. Orisha. God. The best dwelling, Owaka. What can I say about it. I like Owaka alittle because i'm in it? I'm not very enthusiastic about being away from my friends. I think that I shouldn't belong to aj. I think I rightfully belong to the 7th Heaven and IgN. Not some funny dwelling like... Owaka? I miss everyone and I would just lie on the bed and daze. Missing everyone like crazy. Min Loong is one guy I miss the most because i talk to him everytime I'm in school. And penuel because we go XMXMXM everyday. At least its I go with him. But now its like everyone's gone. Everyone made friends at their own jc. Of course I did too. But I just simply prefer to have company from zhonghuarians and IgN. I make myself feel so miserable and I hate myself for it. I don't even know why I'm asking for something that's not going to be possible. And I'm going to a F Maths class with 7 girls and 18 boys. I don't know anyone of them. No OG friends, no zhonghuarians, no IgN. Wtf. They say girls who study F Maths are nerds. I don't expect to have any candy for the eyes there. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the gathering later. I'll just try to find out if anyone feels similiarly like me. My bet is that no one will. Because I'm weird! I even have to bring my uniform along later because of some collection of bursary award. On the left collar, there is a crest that bears "Non Mihi Solum". Oh well. I just hope that 2 years will pass soon. Or maybe, some miracle happens when O level results are released. | |