*Saturday, January 22, 2005*

its a special day.

oh my goddess.

Today I looked at the polys. I went to nyp with many guys and then I went to np with james and i saw many girls there. All from tj, queueing up for free cotton candy.

I decided to leave everything to fate.

6,7,8=HAPPY AND FLY. Because can change to another JC! Quite impossible though. 9,10=sian and cry and stay in toilet jc. It means I could have got into a better JC. 11-13=sian and nth to say and stay in toilet jc. 14 and above=exciting. I'll be off to study materials or chemical engineering in np. yay. How fun! If i get f9 for english i'll just retake it and waste a year.

Anyway, I decided to leave it to fate. May fate be kind to me.

Oh my goddess.

Love
spoon

Snoopy went poo-poo 11:29 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->