![]() |
|
|
*Friday, January 14, 2005* just life.
Somehow I feel that I'm a changed person. I used to be a BAD person. Whenever i'm reminded of the past, I will go eeee. But its ok. What matters is really now. Life has been boring since JC started. Lectures. Next week, lectures and tutorials. I am very terrified by GP. They say you have to take english courses in the university if you don't get at least b3 for GP. ARGH. F Maths is intimidating too. I used to laugh at maths and sleep in miss leow's lessons. I still do the same, but it seems that this time round, I can't understand a single thing! Oh well. I'll just take things step-by-step. It feels great to be with IgN in aj. Today we're going to celebrate jun's b'dae. We're having dinner outside! Anyway, I finally understood why the 7ers from hc got so emotional when they saw celestine that day. When I saw roxanne and yi hsuan just now, I got real excited too! Maybe its because I really miss them. It was my first time in my entire life I talked to roxanne. OMG. Yi Hsuan also gave me that "goodbye with a nice smile" just now. It felt really great. There are certain things that I look forward to in life. This song is recommended to me by min loong. Its True by Ryan Cabrera. Its really a beautiful song. I've been waiting all my life to cross this line to the only thing that's true. So I will not hide Its time to try Anything to be with you. All my life I waited, its true. I like singing this song! Love spoon | |