*Saturday, January 01, 2005*

New year resolutions.

Just now i was simply too tired to think about what I'm going to do this year. Now that i've eaten lunch, I feel alot better.

I want to live this year more purposefully. After all, i'm turning 17 this year. It seems like a much bigger number than 16. So I guess, I should try to achieve as much as possible. Anyway, I want to start of my year with a couple of new year resolutions.

1) Improve my attitude towards people. Always be sincere and respectful.

2) Always uphold integrity. Be a man of moral values.

3) Don't flirt anymore. Join single men's club in aj.

4) Study hard.

5) Get bigger chest muscles. =)

6) Spend more time with family and friends and learn to appreciate them.

7) Better self-esteem.

8) Learn one more instrument. Hopefully, sax. =p

With this, I'm going to start of my year. Hopefully this year will be a smooth-sailing year

The day I don't call myself spoon will be the day i finally get rid of her from my mind.

Spoon



Snoopy went poo-poo 4:13 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->