*Sunday, January 02, 2005*

school reopens.

SIGH. Time really flies. This is the same day last year in which weijun cracked the bitter tea joke. He mentioned abt the crackers being fired and bitter tea leaves falling from it. HAHAHA. Its always like that. Just when I was beginning to fall in love with the slacky life, playing piano and guitar, playing dota and footmen frenzy, playing soccer, drinking with IgN and everything, the holidays just ended so abruptly like this. Damn.

This holidays, I spent more time thinking about things. I figured out I should really leave the thinking to the rest! You will go crazy and you will die young if you really think too much.

Oh well.

Tomorrow will be exciting. But I'm not looking forward to it. I already know of 7thHeaveners in Orisha! yay. We got Yit ling! Yay! Always very cool and composed girl! Yay. We have Nian! Pretty chao ah lian. Then got Emmalyn! Yay! Girl with perfect grammar and figure! But all girls leh. Where are my brothers!?!??! But again, its only same tribe. Not same dwelling as well. I really don't know what to expect. So i'm not looking forward to it. Ice breakers and mass dance is just not my game.

I just pray that tomorrow will be just fine. Hopefully, I can see all the 7ers and 6Bers and IgN. Also, i hope to know a few more people tomorrow. I don't mind pretty girls!

Love
spoon

Just thinking of you
While the river flows
and the birds fly freely,
I sit by the window
hoping you would think of me
and finally know
that words can't show
how I really feel
for you.

When there are bumble bees
and the skies are blue,
you'll know its me
thinking of you.
I hope you'll realise
that it ain't no lie
that I really love you.
Yes its true.

I sound like a taiwanese composer who struggles with english sentence structure! Oh dear.

Snoopy went poo-poo 1:57 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->