![]() |
|
|
*Saturday, January 15, 2005* what a wonderful day
Today is a great day! I spent my day with friends that I never expected I could ever spend time with! I went to riverside point at clarke quay just now. There, they had a singapore short films thing. So I sat there and watched the short films quietly. It was in a small theatre. Actually, the films there were very evoking. The first film, entitled "Birthday", was one filled with romance, in which a couple found problems between themselves and eventually found hope to carry on with their relationship on their son's birthday on the verge of the dying relationship. I didn't like the film, but I actually felt strongly about it. The second film was about frames. I didn't understand that film to some extent. And the last one was my favourite. "Family Photo" shows how a singaporean family copes with financial problems and eventually realises happiness cannot be measured by wealth. Ah. That is a very good film with good quality. I believe it tells stories of many singaporeans. I was quite touched by that film. I like it. "Birthday" set me on thinking about problems in relationships. On my way home, I was wondering if all couples will ultimately face troubles and fade away. My hope is that they won't. I've got to rush through tutorials. But i'm not doing anything later. I need rest! I really feel that I'm a fortunate person right now. love spoon | |