![]() |
|
|
*Thursday, February 10, 2005* chinese new year.
This year round I had a boring 1st day. I slacked all the way till 4pm before going out to the temple and then to my granny's house. 2nd day will definitely be boring as well. Because i'm an asshole from ajc whose principal doesn't want us to have a holiday on friday as well. Curses. Playing cards should be fun. But losing alot is not fun! grr. But again, tomorrow I'll most likely be going to kbox to sing and going to some funny cinema to watch constantine. I think that guy's really handsome. The january wind is blowing again. Why is it cooling only now? Recently, i read an interesting blog. It always has something that sounds so out of point at the bottom of the article. i'm going to learn from it. You. What am I supposed to say? How come I do not know what to say? I feel so terrible. You know I won't admit that we're just like that? Why do I feel as if i'm never good enough for anything? Why do I have to spend so much effort and time figuring out things? Heh. I'm speaking nonsense. Lets hope tomorrow i'll be able to sing well. (I know i'll never be able to sing well enuff.) Love and always spoon | |