*Tuesday, February 01, 2005*

february 2005

Its a new month again. There's many things to look forward to.
8 Feb: CNY!!! I look forward to seeing my family. Yes, they have changed, became more unhappy, but i still hope that the new year will bring some life and spirit to the family. How I wish they can forget what happened.
14 Feb: Valentine's day! The day i'll be out laughing at the couples. !#@##@^^&* Why does AJC always like to be such a sadist? Stupid physics test. So i'll be released only at 5.30pm. Damn. This year won't be a lonely valentine's day no more. Yay! And happy birthday to my mum.
Late Feb: Release of O lvl results. Damn it. I'm looking forward to switching to some other JCs out of amk. No tj. But I calculated and my chances are like 1-5%. I don't know. But i'm looking forward to it as well. Hopefully i can at least stay at aj and many more from ny will come join us!

Just now I went bowling alone. I got a 136 warmed up game. I still can't get a 150 average! I have to work alot harder. I learnt two lessons. 1. Shift your weight so that you are centralised and the direction of release is correct. 2. Use momentum. If it can't be controlled well, use less strength so u can control the direction and spin properly. I'm a spinner! I'll work harder.

I'm beginning to adapt well to life in ajc. It just shows that I'm adaptable as well. I tried talking more and I think i succeeded to a small extent. is a leap from 0 sentences spoken to 2 a good one? anyway, its an improvement. Now I wonder if i switch jc, will i be able to take it, without brothers like my whole ign, shiu hei, shi hao and yaoyu?

Tomorrow will be a short and good day. I'll work hard at the wushu session too. Kiat, wushu vp is not ugly ok. She's pro. I just got the wushu pants from my mum and i'm going to use it tomorrow!

"Jiu shi ai ni" by david tao rocks so much! The Great Leap 2005 rocks big time. I want to sing that song so much!

Words are not as valuable. I'd like to use more than words to show my feelings. That's why!

Love
spoon





Snoopy went poo-poo 10:16 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->