![]() |
|
|
*Friday, February 04, 2005* just life...
I feel that time is passing very quickly again. Its going to be chinese new year in 1 schooling day. I feel that I'm ageing. Aj is actually quite alright. Except for not having a bowling club, i think its still fine. I'm beginning to like my class abit now. I'm from 03/05. I'll just talk abit abt some prominent figures. I'm not one myself. There's Sanjit, the gurmit-look-alike and talk-alike. He's cute and many girls are crazy over him. I think Stella is cutest girl in my class! She wears a blue pinefold and I think it looks great. Sigh. And there's the neighbouring class 02/05. There's this st nick's girl that im so crazy over and I think i want to get her a rose this valentine's. But I don't know her name. Sigh. And there's 26/05, whom we play angels and mortals with. I got to know this girl by the name of Shujun. Sigh. She's pleasant and nice and smiles at me. Sigh. All the "sighs" are sighs of love. Don't hit me now. But that's all the business I have with girls. I don't even talk to them at all. I simply use them to kill time because they're a topic i can talk about with my class guys. No other intentions. I'm saying all these because I know there's no one in my class that knows my blog. =) I'm writing another song again. I'm waiting for a super inspiration to hit me. I know the melody of "just thinking" is something that fell down from the sky so i think it sounds superb. Haha. I'm a lousy lyricist. I'm practically translating "my confession" to chinese. except now i have an exact name in it. Help! I'm listening to tao ze for inspiration! Yes, I still dream of being a musician. Maybe not a classical one but a pop one. I want to learn singing and drumming! So much for music. I also dream of playing bowling. Its my dream to compete in the nationals. I want to join a bowling team badly. I find so much pleasure in seeing pins fly when the ball you released actually hits them. Haha. There's gathering tomorrow but I can't go. Quite sad. Why did my cousin's baby choose such a fine day to be born into this world? Nice day to be a month old. But I heard of a lunch tomorrow too. I'm just going to see what happens. I'm feeling some wind again now. It doesn't smell the same anymore. Its now a january wind. But It still feels as comfortable and revitalising. I love the wind. It brings people closer together. What am i talking abt. Love spoon (singing to "jiu shi ai ni") | |