![]() |
|
|
*Wednesday, February 16, 2005* matters of the heart, once again. Valentine's day is over. It was a great day. =) Firstly, I must declare in public, even though no 03/05 ppl will ever read this. I do not like Shuhui! And Sanjit, pleeeeeeeeeeease stop calling her my girl. I will blush because its so embarassing! =) Yes she's pretty. That's all I've ever said in my life. So now, I would like to talk about my ideal girl. Maybe not that ideal, but perhaps she is someone i will fall deeply in love with. I'm just describing. =) That girl is one girl that is 170cm tall so that she can make me feel protected. she will always try to protect me from any emotional harm. She is a very loyal friend as well as a caring mother. bleh. She may not be too pretty but at least she's drop-dead gorgeous in my eyes. She can be an elegant lady as well as a cute little girl at different times. She is sensitive to what she says but at the same time she speaks in a very interesting manner with her very exceptionally beautiful voice. She is frugal but she definitely knows when to spend and when not to. She is fair and she has beautiful eyes and ultimately, she makes me feel lovable despite how lousy i am. =) Such an ideal girl. Where can I find such a girl? If there is ever such a girl, I'm sure I will treasure her as much as i can. And I think I should know where I can find that girl. Oh love. In my opinion, all relationships have to be taken slowly. Progress a step at a time, or else there is the risk of falling. I have two stories to share. The first one: Once upon a time, john fell in love with lynn. They got to know each other very well before moving on, I think. Now they're are still together. once upon a time is almost 9yrs ago. Second story: Once upon a time, ed found this girl, jane, who likes him. They jumped straight into a relationship within days and end up running away from each other after that. Both are true stories but fictitious characters. Judge for yourselves. The slow and steady always wins the race. Beautiful moments do come and go. What is more important is that one remembers them and keeps the happy memories with him. People do come and go as well. Cherish them before they're gone forever. Love spoon | |