![]() |
|
|
*Friday, February 25, 2005* me. That civics period on tuesday made me realise something. I've got to do something about what others think of me. My class guys call me an 02/05 lover. I do not like that at all. I will shut up totally, I promise. My class girls say that i'm quiet. Perhaps its because I don't talk to them. I don't even know why. Actually I think im overly affected by IgN. Im part of them. I'm too used to talking about the girls we know in school because we do that everytime we're together. But its ok. I think its normal. These few days i also got to talk to shujun alittle more. I think its so cool to know someone more experienced and older than you. I think she's a f.u.c.k.(friend u can keep). I don't mind having one more sister like that. This time a real elder sister! On wednesday bryan complained to me that i'm irritating because I disturb him all the time. I always sing "1,2,3,4,5 once i caught a fish alive" and he's not happy abt it. I'm abit sad. And shiu hei, go for it. I haven't seen you for two days already and i'm just wondering if you got yiyu's number. One look and you know that girl is not a bitch. That's important. Just doubts I don't want to make you sad. I only wish to make you as happy as i can. I have doubts about myself. I always doubt if i can really be the one, the one who can do all these. Pardon me, for my doubts. Forgive me, for doubting that I'm really the one. Bleh. I'm speaking gibberish. I'm currently so stressed up over the release of results. What if i get a blackjack? What if i can't even get back into aj? What if i really can get into nj? There are simply too many possibilities and I don't really want to think about them. But I can't help it. Love spoon | |