*Sunday, February 20, 2005*

the night of rituals.

we're having a ritual night tonight. Little hour of sleep and lots of fun. Hahaha. It is such a wonderful night tonight!

The rationale for having such a stupid night is: to pray for the o level results. I pray that everyone will get into their jcs of their choice. I also pray that i can at least stay in aj. Finally i pray that the worst scenario does not happen, i.e. bestest mates in their current better jcs can't remain there and comes to aj, while i can't make it back there. That's the worst case's scenario. If that really happens, I can only cry like a baby.

So far, they're off to pack their bags. I have already lost in a rd of sadistic games. such rotten luck. Playing in-between and my other two opponents get a 2 of diamonds and ace of spades in a game of in-between among 3 players. I can only laugh at how fate is making fun of me. Hi cindia. Or maybe, Hi wan hui. But I only want my moo. Bleargh.

I am expecting both of u. Come back soon.

Every night I will ask myself if i have a purpose in life. Every night I will ask myself if i remain faithful to my own beliefs and loved ones. Fortunately, I realised that the answer is a 'yes' everytime. In this way, I will renew my own purpose and faith every night.

Lets hope tomorrow will be a good day.

Love and always
spoon

Snoopy went poo-poo 10:48 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->