![]() |
|
|
*Saturday, February 12, 2005* its going to be valentine's day soon. And i finally did it, together with kiat and guan. We stepped into the shop. We asked for it. We paid for it. We did it. No. We did not get condoms. bleh. I think its very funny. 3 mad men not knowing what to do, scared out of their piss. It will sure be a little weird. But its ok. Planned out already. Here's what i'm going to do. 1. Just do it. 2. Just do it. 3. Just do it. TA DA! That should do it. I'll just let it flow. See kiat? Like that will be very smooth. actually you don't need much planning. Now I'm counting down. Days,hours,minutes and seconds. Life's getting abit boring. There's not much chinese new year mood left around in the air. I'm worrying because my work is in a huge mess now. I'm afraid i can't finish my work. And what the hell? Physics test ends at 5.30 on monday. There's no more public holidays to look forward to already. Sigh. Once in a while, i will look at my photographs. Then, I'll realise how much everyone has grown. I did grow too. The rate at which time passes really scares me. I told my uncle. I am actually shocked at the fact that my dad is already 55 and my mum is already 48. I've always thought that my dad is only 40 and my mum is only 30+. They're growing older already. Sigh. Its scary. Its like, I can still remember how badly i cried in my primary school during graduation. Its as if it was just yesterday, with all the memories being crystal-clear. Oh well. The holidays of cny also passed just like that. Wow. One should realise that the other will not be there all the time. One should learn to always cherish the other. Sigh. Love spoon | |