*Friday, February 18, 2005*

zhang.

Just now, I went to yj. I saw lao zhang. Suddenly i realised that she aged alot, even though it was only 3 months since i i saw her. Yep. She's still as sweet and nice as ever. I still remember how zhang calls me "act cool" and how the first time she told me to smile more. Actually I must thank her for teaching me to smile more. Smiling makes me a happier person. =) I also remember how she was scaring me by making the analogy that letting one's teacher see her very own student eating on the bus is the same as letting one's parent's see her very own child raping another person. Yikes. Before I left, she told me "hao hao du shu ah!". I guess I'm going to do it soon. Not anytime sooner before the results are released. =)

I've already grown attached to 03/05. Now I don't want to switch JCs anymore. Sigh. But its ok. Its not like I have a choice to. Sanjit. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease.

I'm disgusting. sigh. I'm always bothered by little things like that.

Anyway, tomorrow's aj's family day. I want to show my fellow zhonghuarians the nice ppl i have met over here. =)

Tonight is friday night. Nights are always good because its a good time to be honest to yourself and reflect upon ur doings in the day. I feel like having a drink with any good friends now.

You'll be in my heart.

Love
spoon

Snoopy went poo-poo 8:08 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->