![]() |
|
|
*Wednesday, March 23, 2005* ajc for ign? Just now as I was returning home from j8 after dinner with ign, i kinda broke down abit. While jun alighted from 88, i didn't know why. I wanted to say "see you tomorrow". Then suddenly, it struck me that i'm not going to see him tomorrow. I even told kiat about it. Then when I transferred to 269 with kiat and guan, when I was about to alight, I actually wanted to say "see you tomorrow" to kiat as well. It hit me in my face, I'm not going to see them tomorrow. Maybe, I won't even get to see them in ajc for the rest of my jc life. Whatever happens, we'll be friends forever. We're still like this, even after 4 years being in a different school. I guess I should have no worries about our friendship being affected. Love spoon | |