*Thursday, March 03, 2005*

physical appearance. How important is it?

Think about it. If you're a guy and a beautiful lady approaches you to ask you for help to pick her shoe which fell into the pool, will u help? If the same scenario is given to you except that the lady is a ugly freak, will u still help?

I've been pondering. I believe all humans in general are superficial to some extent.

I'm may be abit biased because I think that I belong to the side labelled as "physically-unappealing." I think its not fair at all to be superficial. People think physically-unappealing individuals are great turn-offs. Its terrible to think that way.

Ugly people DO NOT wish to be born born ugly. Obese people DO NOT wish to be obese. Disfigured people DO NOT wish to be disfigured. Everyone wishes to be beautiful, slim and perfect. But ugly people do not have a choice at all. They are just simply unlucky to be the way he or she is.

If everyone looks all the same, who will be the ones that are "physically-appealing"? Ugly people are the ones who help to bring out the attractiveness in good-looking individuals. Without them, the good-loooking will not be good-looking anymore. Therefore, the presence of the "physically-unappealing" is important to the "good-looking".

However, the poor honeybuns get unfair treatment: less pleasant conversations, less help offered and less attention given. This is definitely not justified. They are unlucky but yet they're helpful towards the other people. Besides, they are just like you and me. They feel as well. How can they suffer such injustice?

Have you been treating your "physically unappealing" friends unpleasantly? Think about it. Put yourself into their shoes. They should deserve better.

Love
spoon

Snoopy went poo-poo 8:44 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->