![]() |
|
|
*Sunday, March 27, 2005* gatherings and memories of them. 4G 1998 rox. We went to the beach on good friday! Everyone was abit different already. Fengyi rocks. We must thank her for organising the gathering. Hmm. She's still as quiet and I think she's alot more pleasant than she was previously. Yep. There's sze wing as well, who's getting hotter day by day. Wooohoooo. Then there's zihao. i used to think that he was tall. Not anymore! There's tracy seow jiali too. Now she's alot more noisy than in the past. Of course the rest of us, IgN. There's nothing that I can say about us. We rock too much. It felt good. Sitting on the beach. Listening to zihao complaining abt how bad his class is because the class does not have any hot babes. Looking at fengyi and guessing what she is thinking about. Unfortunately kiat slipped and hurt his leg badly. Bad scratches. Ouch. But it was still a good ol' gathering. e7 rocks as well. I like it when we were there playing bridge. It felt very comfortable and cosy. There was no stress at all. The food tasted fabulous as well. Woohoo. But I didn't have enough! I hope that we'll have more of these simple gatherings. Its time to get back to studying soon. After tomorrow, I will have to be serious soon. Anyway, I'm looking forward to my life. Exciting things happen everyday. I'll see 03/05, the big ownage and the lesser ownage tml in my og. Dance night will be fun if the ownages are present for it. Yay! Love spoon | |