![]() |
|
|
*Saturday, March 05, 2005* my choices. "Pls go dive." That's what I told myself the moment i got my results. My uncle and brother wants to celebrate my results by giving me a treat. I wanted to dive immediately. What's there to celebrate? I can't even get into a jc that I want badly to go. Nj tutors said that its only possible to appeal through canoeing/band/choir. In other words, general appeals are highly impossible. In other words, no nj for me. There's a problem within IgN. Our results are like totally screwed and our dreams of going hc or nj together are totally shattered. Lung and kiat got 14. WAH LAU. Me and guan got 11. SIAN. Jun is 9 but failed hcl. WAH LAU. Yesterday i had prata with jun. We decided we're going to stay in aj. Kiat is going to try every means to stay in aj. Lung is trying everything to get into aj as well. Guan is going for hc. I ever thought of going to tj. But then looks like tj is not certain, and the news just did aj a favour by giving free advertisement for aj. Now, maybe tjcians living in the western and central areas of singapore may consider a move to aj? But jun and I are going to try to start up a cca in aj. So maybe we'll have fun. I want bowling! Then at least life will be better because I'll be doing something that I enjoy after school. I pray for kiat that he will come into aj science smoothly. May God bless him. Love spoon | |