*Monday, April 11, 2005*

lately, my life became alot more boring than usual. Yes. I turned to mugging. Its weird how I mug so much and yet I feel I haven't done enough. Such a boring life. Grrr.

There is nothing wrong being a mugger but I don't wish to be those kind of useless mugger that you can find in the top jcs calling themselves "elite". I still don't know why I am brooding over that zh senior in vj. Asshole.
I want to be alot different. I dream of being a real elite. A true all-rounder. Talented and physically built-up. I want to be able to do well academically, speak well and make many friends.

Ahhhhh. I think too much. Dreams.

I'm beginning to adapt to my life in my class already. Boring but peaceful. So it is still alright. My only hope is for the fh to f off and for dear keith to be more vocal. Sometimes I wonder if I look as if I will bite. Poor thing. He looks like he's terrified of us. Maybe I should stop hurling vulgarities at people for no good reason so that I do not frighten anyone. No, I don't bite. Really.

IgN's birthday was just over. We had a simple meal and ice-cream treat for ourselves. 9 April will always be a meaningful day. Every year on this day, we renew our belief that we can always accomodate each other and stay together to achieve big things. Hurray.

Now, my life is grey in colour.

Fortunately, there are people like you to add colours into my life. Colours that beautify my life.
What am I going to do without you?

Love
spoon

Snoopy went poo-poo 10:54 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->