*Wednesday, April 27, 2005*

final moments of 16.

Errr. I don't like to hint to people that its my birthday soon.

But I will openly declare. Its going to be my birthday soon! WOOOO.

Things I would like to complete before i turn 17:
Treat family nicer.
Err.
Wash snoopy if possible.
Change my bedsheets.
Thank IgN for their company all these years.
All my tutorials.
Get perfect score for napfa while i am 16.98 years old.

It will be an exciting weekend this time round. A long weekend to enjoy. WOOO.

Love
spoon

Ps: Erm IgN, no need to treat me to dinner. I will bu hao yi si. Actually I think that sling bag in the addidas shop not bad. ^^

Snoopy went poo-poo 10:08 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->