*Monday, April 04, 2005*

just life.

its been a long time since i blogged.

Orientation is already over. Temporary lectures are ending tomorrow. Time passes really fast. I have already gotten my new uniform.

Its time to get into serious mugging. I don't want to end up screwing my As like my Os. James and kenneth and I decided to have a study group and of course, James is officially our role model.

However, life is not going to be all mugging. I still got many exciting things to do. There's Aj idol auditions coming up tomorrow, and 3rd avenue is going to sing wo nan guo. Woo. My class 03/05 is generally less lively, but there are people out there that I haven't got to know well yet. I'm going to join guitar in aj. There's many things to look forward to and I'm sure life will always be enjoyable.

I love my friends, everyone of them. I look forward to building better relationships with them too.

Looks like everyone adjusted to their new colleges already. I should stop dwelling on the past and move on. Although it means saying goodbye to some of my friends, i'm very glad to have many great friends that move on together with me. Shiu hei, kenneth and james. Maybe all of you will be there when I need you guys alot.

IgN still rocks as ever. We went to coronation today for lunch. Rocks.

I want to look forward to living my life. Not that I'm not looking forward to it now,its just that i want to feel happier in m life.

I planned to grow old with you.

Love
spoon

Snoopy went poo-poo 11:33 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->