*Thursday, May 05, 2005*

adjusted to my life.

Recently i went into nyp. I realised that that was actually where i wanted to go to. JC life sucks with chinese ao and pw and gp. I would have been the happiest man if life is only about the a level subjects.

Anyway, I settled down. No point thinking about it anymore.

03/05 is already a part of me. Now that I have buddies like shao peng, alvin, zhicong and clarence. we rock big time.

NAPFA was terrible. I got 25 points only. I live a sad life because i can't equal my idol. 30 points is goddess-like. =(

Since when did my life became so uninteresting?

Oh yea. I want to train myself to shoot like a god at far ranges. I want to be good from the outside and be scoring 3 pointers all the time. Its good because I have two tall men who play as rebounders in my class. They are so cool! That kind of satisfaction you get when you get a 3pt in is undescribable. ^^

I have to be constantly reminding myself of what I want to do so that I can feel motivate to complete my tasks all the time.

Love
spoon

Snoopy went poo-poo 11:23 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->