![]() |
|
|
*Monday, May 02, 2005* birthday! Yep. I'm currently 17 yrs and 15hrs old. Woo. I'm growing older. Today, I'd like to talk about my birthday celebrations. On saturday, 03/05 went out for a class outing. They are so nice! At first we didn't decide where to go, so everything was in a mess. But in the end, we went for a few games of pool. The part where we had to decide where to go for dinner was abit unpleasant, but it turned out fine anyway. I ended up cutting my birthday cake at the smoking den outside cineleisure's kbox! It was fun. I had cream on my face. Abit paiseh. People there are smoking at we are there cutting birthday cake. ^^ Finally we went to pasta for dinner and took neoprints! Gay neoprints! I had a part two. I also had a finale. Dinner at prata house/ban leong! So cool. 7 of us ate at two seperate places at the same time. It was like, clear the prata then we go over for zhi char. After that we went to raiders but it sucks la. Played cs, but i ended up looking at how gay mingkit is, controlling omniknight. Grr. Finally, I had my idol2,my pianist idol, to wish me happy bdae. I got so high. Sigh. I haven't touched my tutorials. I guess I'm not going to care abt it for the week. I got a whole thank you list. Thank you 03/05, all of you rock my world. Thank you: Rainbow, for the idea of the cake. Shaopeng,alvin,gayman,clarence for your wonderful company. Shuhui, for coming. Important lei. Hee. Mee kwan for cutting the cake for me because im so lousy. Lijun,kailing,abigail,mingyang for tahaning all the walking. Czhia hao for teaching me canto. peiying and zhiying for wishing me happy bdae. keith for coming. ^^ Did I miss out anyone? Hmm. Thank you IgN for the dinner. IgN owns all the way. Thank you for everything. The butter cookies were niceeeeeee except they lost their texture. Thank you for telling me that because it brightens my day. Thank you so much for your comapny. I thank everyone for letting me have such a wonderful birthday. Perhaps, the best I ever had. Lots of kisses and hugs to all of you! ^^ Love spoon | |